Friday, October 30, 2009

The Train Conductor and Thomas

I took Jack to Leigh Anne Ralls today for her Halloween special to get his picture made in his costume. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures!! It is amazing what a talented person can do in about 20 minutes!! She's doing this again tommorrow from 2-5 so get your kids there. You don't want to miss this great deal!! You can check out the details at her blog or website at http://www.nanabellart.com/ or her blog is under my favorites list!!

Thanks so much Leigh Anne!! Love the pictures of my little train conductor! You've really captured a special time for us while Jack is so amazed with his trains!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

These pics. are AMAZING but they just show how big he is getting. I can not believe it. BTW, Aunt Dee Dee would like a copy for her hospital room. He will brighten my days.

Shonna said...

We LOVE that litle train conductor:) LA does a great job of capturing the child and Jack B's daddy did a great job on Thomas!!!

Beth said...

Those are awesome! I love her pictures! And that is a totally cool costume! Ben is very talented!!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Great pics!! I am so impressed with Ben's artistic abilities. Great husband you have there.

Lori Griffin said...

GREAT pictures! He is so handsome! We got Brodie's overalls at the Osh Kosh outlet in San Destin. I am like you- I LOVE putting costumes together ourselves! It is SO much fun!!

Julie said...

Lovey, Lovey, LOVE!

The Wilson's said...

I love his costume and the pics are great!! I think Jack is favoring his Daddy alot, I can especially see it in the second pic!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous babies make gorgeous pictures :)

Emily :) said...

That is the cutest costume ever! And a pretty cute kid too. :0) Yes, the days of picking out their costumes don't last long. Sarah dragged my mom to Wal-Mart and they got all 3 of my kid's costumes before I even knew about it!! At least y'all were able to make his totally cute!!