Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can't Hardly Wait (and doesn't intend to)

My mom wanted to take a few snapshots of us today after church in front of her Christmas tree b/c we were all wearing red (I think that had more to do with the Iron Bowl than Christmas, but I digress). We took a few pictures...


...and then changed out of our clothes and ate lunch. It was much later when we all realized Jack wasn't in the dining room with us anymore. It didn't take us long to find this:

Do you think someone is excited about Christmas? He was just opening all the presents under mother's tree - not saying a word. Unfortunately for him (but good for everyone else), they weren't his presents so not much harm done. He was certainly having a good time, even though the presents he opened held no interest for him:) Silly kid!

2 comments:

Beth said...

How cute!

Carrie said...

My mother told me. She thought it was hilarious! I hate we missed it. We'll be there for the real thing, though (I am hoping...:)