Ella Charles is home and all are doing well. They are still waiting a couple of weeks for all their visitors so she can get acclimated to the new environment, but overall, she has done well so far. I just wanted to share some of my favorite shots from her first night home.
"I need my diaper changed, Mommy, but first I'll give this cute look to Ree!"
I think she has a lot of Carrie's features, but overall looks much more like Jason. But in this picture, her expression is JUST LIKE her Daddy!! I think she was tired of me taking pictures by now. She'll get used to it though:)
My new favorite!! I just think she looks like a little doll here. Actually, she is almost exactly the size of a doll my grandmother got for me and Carrie years ago. I'm going to try to find mine and lay her beside Ella for a comparison!
She weighs a little over 4lbs. now and is only having those little dips when she eats. Carrie has pretty much figured out when she's going to do that and can stop it before that happens. She's not had any since she got home. We are so excited to have her with us for Christmas. It's going to be several weeks before Jack B gets to meet her b/c she can have no children around her right now, but maybe soon!!
We are very thankful to God for his faithfulness and love in this time!!
5 comments:
She is PERFECT...I love her already:)
Aww, she is PERFECT, such an angel!! She looks exactly the same as little Emmie did when we brought her home, she weighed 4 pounds 2 oz and looked JUST like a baby doll!! Makes me REALLY sad at how fast she is growing up....okay, back to Carrie (sorry :) I am so glad they are home and I know you are all thankful for such a wonderful gift for Christmas!!
What a BEAUTIFUL little angel! I'm so glad that they've made it home, and I know they are too! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us Aunt Ree. ;) I can't wait to get my hands on here after she is given the ALL clear. ;)
Yeah they are home!! SHe is beautiful and I cannot wait to see her with my own eyes!!!
Beautiful!! YAY for being at home. I know they were thrilled to get her home before Christmas.
Post a Comment