Monday, January 11, 2010

13

Just a few pictures to commemorate The University of Alabama winning its 13th National Championship:



Jack B had on his "Harvey" jersery. It's, of course, Javier Arenas - who we call "Javy" and Jack calls "Harvey." (I feel fairly certain that this name originated from Harvey the Crane from Thomas and Friends.) He may not get the name just right, but he does know what Arenas does best. Jack yells, "Touchdown Harvey" when he puts this jersey on.
Me and John are about tired of wearing our Julio jerseys, but after they kept winning, nobody would let us wear anything else:)


And I think this picture says it all:
We are THRILLED with the win and having the most coveted trophy back at Alabama!! Whatever you think about Nick Saban, you must admit that he looked mighty handsome holding that crystal ball!! Ben and I are also very excited that Bama is undefeated in our new house!!!! Can't wait for next year - ROLL TIDE!!

3 comments:

Lori Griffin said...

It was GREAT wasn't it!! ROLL TIDE!

Heather said...

Fabulous!!! Roll Tide

Lynn Castleberry said...

I think you all did have a very impressive season. So, from an AU fan; congratulations! :) Don't get used to it! LOL!!