
So, it's here. THE game. The one we've been waiting for all year. You guys know we go nuts over Alabama football at the Foreman house. Alabama is undefeated so far and so is LSU and neither team has any more games until Nov. 5th - when they play each other. It is the #1 and #2 teams playing in a regular season game. I thought Ben and I were going to have to win the lottery to be able to afford tickets to this game. Seriously, y'all, the cheapest tickets I found for a while were $500 for BAD seats. Some are selling for $1500-$2000. They are saying it's a defacto National Championship game. ESPN Gameday is getting to Tuscaloosa 48 hours before the game. It's gonna be NUTS and SO MUCH FUN!! Thankfully, a friend with season tickets finally sold us some GOOD tickets for a very reasonable price so we'll be there. What's even better is our pastor and his family (some of our greatest friends) are from Louisiana and are BIG LSU fans. Ben also works with and is great friends with mostly LSU fans. This is a team I usually pull for when they aren't playing us, so I think it's gonna be so great to watch this game. We are going to Disney the week after that and even that can't compare to the excitement of this game. :) I mean, it's so exciting, my husband even bought me some new jewelry for game day.

Romantic, isn't it?
So, while I'm busy helping plan a Fall Festival for Sunday night at church and a preschool party the following Monday morning at my house (#whatwasithinking????), in the back of my mind I'll be thinking about the Tide and the big game coming up cause that's just how we roll. At the end of LSU's 45-10 win over Auburn last Saturday, the fans chanted "WE WANT BAMA" over and over. For that, I can only say this...
ROLL TIDE!! Now, I'm going to try to concentrate on something else for a while:)
5 comments:
I totally don't get into sporting events, but that's awesome you get to go! Love that family picture at the beginning of the post!
So glad you'll get to go to the game! I know you will have the best time. May the force be with you through the fall festival and the party! :)
Football.........does not compute.
But I hope you have an amazing time!!!
Hey Selena here. I am your newest follower on your blog site would love if you could follow me back. I am new to all this & trying to get a few followers for my reviews :)
http://selena241987.blogspot.com/
Okay, I'm sure I could care less, but I have to share this story w/ you - knowing how expensive tickets to this game are - a guy AJ works wtih knows somebody that works in the athletic dept. at UA - she asked at the beginning of the season what game he wanted to go to - he jokingly said Bama/LSU - a few days later he gets a ticket in the mail - sky box, next to the athletic director - free! (he has decided to forgo the game though in favor of, get this - Mississippi State's Homecoming - seriously - a homecoming that they will more than likely lose, and omg they have homecoming every year, seriously!) So not a fan, but even I see the folly of that decision. Enjoy the game!
Post a Comment