I haven't had a computer at my house in a few months. My phone has been my only source of internet and it just doesn't lend itself well to blogging so I haven't blogged in FOREVER!! I'm going to have to decide if I'm gonna keep up the blog or not, but I did want to mention the big change coming to our family soon.
We are expecting our second child in October. Everyone is very excited. Well, excited is a little bit of an exaggeration for Jack. When asked if he would like a brother or sister, he said, "Sure." That's about as excited as he gets so we were pretty thrilled with that response. We have all spent the last several weeks wrapping our minds around this great change for our family and I wanted to share it with my blogging family, too.
Now, I'm going to spend a good chunk of Good Friday catching up on all my favorite blogs. I've missed reading what's happening with all of you! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend of celebrating what Jesus did for us on the cross!
12 comments:
Oh yay!!! I've been waiting for this announcement! :) And I have really missed you in the blogging world. Can't wait for October!!!! What a blessed baby this will be!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations. Will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery! :)
And...not having a computer in the house might be kind of nice...in some ways. ;)
Happy Easter!
Congratulations. You have to keep blogging now that you have a second one on the way:)
Congratulations! That is so exciting!! Glad you're back and are blogging again! Happy Easter!
I'm glad to hear that you're doing well, and congrats on the new baby! Even if you decide to let the blog go, you still have to be sure to come back and let us know once you have the new baby. Congrats again!!
Oh my GOODNESS!@!!!!! I am so happy for you. And I have to know--are you dog sick this time like last time???
What a precious blessing for your sweet family. So so happy for you guys!
I am so excited for yall and can't wait to see you! ((big hug))
Lori - That is so exciting! I have missed your posts and was getting worried.
Congrats! And I hope you keep the blog.
Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome! Hope you are feeling well!
OMG!! I am behind on the times too! Just finding out when I read this!! So happy for yall!!! Congrats!!
Amy Rolling
Hello. Haven't visited your blog in a while so I was just checking in.
Post a Comment