Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Festival Fun

Well, we had our Fall Festival at church tonight. Jack was the cutest giraffe I have ever seen if I do say so myself. It would have been a little bit more fun for mom if he had been the most cooperative giraffe ever but you can't have it all I guess. Every time I tried to take pictures of him and his friends, he was the one that wouldn't smile or sit still, but there was much to do I will admit. Here are a few of my favorites of him and his beautiful little friends (maybe girlfriends one day wink wink...)


This throw may be going the wrong way just a little bit, right?











Sweet Caroline looks like she's willing to share her candy!! How pretty did she look?!


The horses were the big hit~ we ran to them and that was one of the few smiles for the pictures.




Uncle Jay Jay and Grandaddy can always be counted on for BIG FUN!!















Most Beautiful Butterfly Award definately goes to Piper - no contest!!












Just a couple more smiles!!


4 comments:

Shonna said...

We had so much fun tonight!!

Julie said...

I was EXHAUSTED after dealing with worn out JP!! He didn't have ANY trouble falling asleep. HE HAD A BLAST until he was forced to go HOME! Jeremy and I were discussing how cute Jack looked in his giraffe costume. AND, yes, little Miss Caroline was the prettiest thing along with the cute butterfly, Miss Piper.

Heather said...

AWWWW how sweet. Jack was a cute little giraffe. I know how you feel as for the pictures. If you noticed every picture I took at the party Aiden would turn his head about the time it snapped. I have got to get a faster camera. Tara's little girl has the most beautiful blue eyes.

Anonymous said...

Ok, ya'll are gonna have to do better about keeping me in the loop of all the fun things!! I'm soooooooo out of the loop! hehehehe! It looks like everyone had fun!!!!! All the babies were so precious!! GOSH, I can't believe how much Piper (LOVE the name, by the way) has grown! The last time I saw her, she was a teeeeeniiiinnyyyyy little thing!!!! AWWWWW!