Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Look Back

Here are a few shots of Jack from last Christmas by my photographer, Patsy Brown. I was looking at her blog and saw these and thought I would post them here too. She's great by the way. If anyway wants to see her website, it's http://www.patsybrown.com/. There's a really cute kid on there that I know!! HA
This one still kills me EVERY time!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I remember seeing that cute little face on the Christmas card that you sent us last year. I LOVED IT.....your photographer does a fantastic job!! I love that modern style of photography!! You need to put the picture of the three of you on your blog that was on the back of the card-which I thought was terrific. :) I would love for her to take pics of my boys, but what are her prices? Remember, I am paying $730 monthly on daycare....YIKES :o !!! But the pics are worth it!!