Monday, July 27, 2009

An Artist Is Born

Just thought I would show you all what we did tonight...


Jack used his Thomas stickers to decorate my leg (or the track as he put it). I personally think it shows a lot of artistic ability myself. The color schemes and placement show a lot of promise, right:) He must get that from his dad:)

8 comments:

Shonna said...

Very cute...So are you going to let him do it again when y'all get to NC so that you can show our Thomas spirit on the big trip???

BTW, I am loving how big he was smiling for that picture!

Julie said...

Might just be a new fashion statement for Mama!! Tooooo funny and cute! LOL!

Emily :) said...

I love it! And what a blessing that he put them all over your legs and not the walls and windows!

Yes, I see definite potential there! :)

Beth said...

That is cute! It's amazing what their little minds are capable of!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Too funny!! You are a very sweet mama for allowing him to do that. :) Hope you shaved your legs; might hurt a little coming off. hehe!!

Kelly said...

haha! Love it :)

Beth said...

Hey, I think John is actually working right close to your house. I know he wouldn't mind riding Jack around!

mandy said...

That is too cute!!!