Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Summer Fun

I know everyone is tired of beach pictures, but that is literally all I have this summer! We took a trip to Destin today with the Fores and were able to hang out on the beach for a while and then eat at our FAVORITE resturant, Louisiana Lagniappe. It was a great time and it was actually Jack's first time at Lagniappe, but he loved it too! He, of course, eats like a grown person and he got his love of seafood from both parents, so it suits him really well too!

We'll try to go somewhere other than the beach soon so I'll have some different pictures but we just love it soooo much!! At least this time Ben was able to go with us. I will say, though, as much as I love having the guys with us, they are real slackers when it comes to staying on the beach. We like to hang out ALL DAY and they are ready to give it up after a couple of hours?!?! :D We did have a lot of fun and I took some pictures to prove it!


Notice the trains on the towel... I wasn't kidding before - we take them EVERYWHERE, resturants and all. He even complained at the beach that we didn't have ALL of them b/c we left a few in the car.


Uncle Jay Jay and Jack enjoyed chasing all the ducks!

8 comments:

Christi said...

Cute, cute! It's nice to live so close to the beach! We are not going until late August. :)

DuBose Family said...

Looks like fun!I'm a beach girl myself and as soon as Ollie is big enough we'll be making the trip with yall! I love your swimsuit!

Michelle said...

Very cute pictures of all of you. I read through some older posts (I have been slacking on reading the blogs lately!!) and Jack's little "obsession is hilarious! The carseat picture with all his trains is so funny!! Maybe Emmie and I will be bale to join you guys on a beach trip soon!!

Tina K Rogers said...

very good pics.. there is nothing wrong with going to the beach! we love it. i'm trying to go for a few days this week.

The Wilson's said...

Glad Ben was able to join in on the beach fun!! All the pictures turned out so cute.

Heather said...

Looks like a fun time. I would love to go but so far i haven't gotten to.

Julie said...

First, I LOVE your swimsuit!! I almost bought one JUST like that at Belk's this past weekend....did you happen to get your's there?? It looks identical to the one I SHOULD have purchased. ;)

Glad that y'all had a good time with the Fores and your two men. Can't wait to go back to the beach with you guys......pick a day and let's go!!!!!

Beth said...

Looks like fun! And I too love your swimsuit! You have such a nice pretty tan. I can tell you guys have been spending some time at the beach. Sounds fun to me!!