Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Changes

It's been Fall for a while now, but this weekend was the first time it actaully felt like Fall. We love this season for so many reasons: football, Fall Festival, Fair - fun, fun, fun!! But especially since God is doing some really cool things in our family this season and we are excitedly awaiting the arrival of baby Ella!

I wanted to personally thank everyone for how sweet and caring you have all been in praying for and asking about Jason, Carrie, and Ella. It's been a hard time full of ups and downs and everyone has been so great. You have all shown such concern and love for them and the rest of our family during this time. Not only have they felt very loved, but so have the rest of the family. It is so wonderful to know that God has given us great friends and family in our lives to lean on when we need them.

I just wanted to say Thanks! And let you all know that Carrie has been doing GREAT the last couple of days. We are so excited about her progress and are still hoping to be waitin on Ella for several more weeks!! Carrie was 28 weeks yesterday so about four more will be wonderful. Now I'll leave you with some pictures of a silly little guy who's VERY excited for cousin Ella to get here and is thoroughly enjoying this Fall season so far!




See how happy and silly he is?? Well, gameday yesterday made us all happy around here too!!
:-) Roll Tide and Happy Fall!!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

I miss my Little Stinker and his mom and dad! I am glad you echoed our thanks because I don't know what we would do without everyone, including you. I am ready to see you, and hope you get well soon.

Heather said...

That's great about Carrie!! I'm glad she is doing well and I hope that Ms. Ella waits a few more weeks. Praying for them!!!

Heather said...

Oh and I am loving the weather this weekend also and ROLL TIDE

Karen said...

Thanks Lori for keeping us all updated on Carrie. We are continuing to pray and hope Ella is doing well.

What great pictures. Such a handsome little man!

Love all of yall!

The Wilson's said...

I am so glad that the weather finally caught up with the season too! I am glad to hear the good news about Carrie and Ella. We will continue to remember her in our prayers! Jack is so handsome and is growing up so fast. Take care!

Kelly said...

I was reading the Reeves blog yesterday about Carrie and then I put two and two together. She was the one who came to Montgomery with ya'll when you meet Anna Reese. I just thought she was so sweet and I hate hearing that she is going through this. Prayer is such a powerful thing and trust me, we are praying!! On a side note, your li' man is getting sooo big! Seriously!! Okay, now that I wrote my little novel. Hope to see ya'll soon!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Thanks Lori for your prayers. I got a great report at the doctor. The tissue was normal, everything is back to normal, and as soon as I have another regular cycle we can try again!! :) God is good!!!

You have one handsome little man!!!

Beth said...

I totally agree with you...I LOVE FALL!! I don't look forward to the COLD weather coming afterwards, but I do love the FALL while it lasts!! Good snuggling with sweet babies and sweet husband weather!