Ben, Lori, & Jack
You are right...not that he isn't always adorable, but he was looking SUPER cute yesterday:)!!
Might I add handsome too!!!
It doesn't get much cuter than that!!
It's probably a good thing we are having a girl, because they just don't come as handsome as him! Me and Uncle J J love him so much, and I can NOT wait until Ella is here for him to love and help grow.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are right...not that he isn't always adorable, but he was looking SUPER cute yesterday:)!!
Might I add handsome too!!!
It doesn't get much cuter than that!!
It's probably a good thing we are having a girl, because they just don't come as handsome as him! Me and Uncle J J love him so much, and I can NOT wait until Ella is here for him to love and help grow.
Post a Comment