Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Good and Perfect Gift

Jason took some new pictures of Ella Charles for us all to enjoy. I just cannot believe how beautiful she is! She continues to amaze everyone with her strength and how well she has done, but we know that she has a perfect Creator who is capable of providing her every need! She is back to her original birth weight (good news) and has been moved to level two (very good)!!

Carrie was discharged Monday and is doing well too. Her blood pressure remains high but they are hopeful they can find meds that will help her better when she stops nursing. Ok, so here are the pictures. This is Jason's hand and finger in these to give us an idea of her size.

One of my favorites!!







This is my other favorite!


And here is some silly kid with Aunt Dee Dee at the Ronald McDonald house. He was so happy to see her and Uncle Jay Jay!

8 comments:

Shonna said...

I'm jealous;)...but glad y'all were able to visit and have a good time!! The pictures are amazing and put into perspective even more what a MIGHTY GOD we serve:)

Lori Griffin said...

God is good! She is beautiful and the picture of her holding Jason's finger is PRECIOUS!!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! How precious!! She has the longest little fingers! Maybe one day she will play the piano!

Wow! HE is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we can think or ask!!! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Oh gosh she is sooooo tiny!!! Your right what a perfect gift.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I am so glad that we can see just how little she is! Since just having a 9 pounder, I was having a hard time imagining 2 lbs! GOD is good! He is going to do some mighty things in her life to come! Can't wait to see what He has in store for her!
Mandy JOhnson

Karen said...

Precious! Long fingers - a pianist, definately. :)

The Wilson's said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful little girl!!! Our GOD is awesome and this is just a small piece of the evidence! I am so glad that she is doing good and has been moved to level two! We will still continue to pray for Ella, Carrie and the family! I am glad to hear that she is able to give Ella that wonderful breast milk and hope she is able to continue to nurse! Thanks Lori, for the update!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Wow! Jason's hand looks massive up next to her. Too precious!! I am so glad that they are doing well. Can't wait to see them all.