It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our house and I'm getting very excited! I thought I would just share some pictures of Jack's tree tonight. I thought it was a fitting end to Iron Bowl Saturday!



Jack watched the game with my parents and when we went to pick him up, he ran to me and screamed, "Mamma, Go Bama won and Boo Auburn lost!!" and I just smiled:) Two undefeated seasons in a row - love being a Bama fan!!!! ROLL TIDE and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
2 comments:
LOVE the tree! I would have liked to have seen it in person yesterday, though. Thanks for that.:) Just kidding. We enjoyed the visit yesterday, and have had a really good Thanksgiving thanks to you and your family. Can't wait to be home for good. BTW, Ella took her whole bottle last night, and in 14 mins. no less. (She has up to 30 mins. to try.) More progress. Hope to see you soon. ?Tuesday? ROLL TIDE from ME and J. (Not just J)
What are you teaching that child??? :) Don't get used to those W's against the big AU. We will be ready for you next year. You are just lucky we are still getting used to the new coach, and I think he is doing an awesome job! Merry Christmas and War Eagle!!!
Post a Comment