If you've been reading my blog very long, then you've seen her work, but she really does make magic every time we see her. Patsy Brown has been our photographer for five years this month (WOW!) so she's just part of the family now. We love her and get to see her at least twice a year. Here are just a few of the 190 images she took of us yesterday!!! Thanks again Patsy - you know we love you AND your magic!! :0)








8 comments:
WONDERFUL!!! Now I can't wait to see which ones made the Christmas card:)
None of these, Shonna:) Keeping them as a suprise - well, from everyone but you, Aunt DeeDee and Granny San. You guys got the password :0)
Now, who could mess up a picture of that precious little boy? These are all too cute for words!
Cute, cute!!! ... and I like your shoes! :)
What sweet pictures! I love the one of the three of you and the ones of Jack with the Houndstooth hat are just too precious!
Love the pictures! That is one cute boy even in the bama colors!
Gorgeous!!! I especially love the pic of him wearing the houndstooth hat and looking down. I love those little candid shots! Hope ya'll are having a blessed CHRISTmas season :)
Wow Lori! Those are awesome!!
Post a Comment