We started with another character breakfast. We ate with Handy Manny, Special Agent Oso and the Little Einsteins (There were two of them but I don't know their names. Who even watches that show?? Jack was not impressed to meet them, but Manny's always a hit!)

Tip: The characters are very open to family photos as well. We got some of them but I just liked the pictures of Jack better so that's what I posted but don't miss out on getting some family photos with your favorites as well. Tara got a picture of Timmy with Handy Manny to put on his desk at work for all his coworkers to enjoy:)
We didn't get to the parade in time for good seats but Piper and Jack found some pretty good seats anyway!

A real highlight was meeting Mater and Lightening McQueen and I'm so excited that our next trip to Disney is planned after Cars 2 comes out!! I'm sure they will have all kinds of neat stuff to go along with that!

The Buzz Lightyear ride at Hollywood Studios is WAY better than the Buzz ride at Magic Kingdom. It's in 3-D and so much fun! Ben was very intent on getting a high score if you can tell. FYI: You NEED a fast pass - the wait was over 2 hours for this ride the day we were there! Get the fast pass early too - they were all gone by 11:00 am.
Toy Story Mania:


Jack thought it was so cool that he was AT Sunnyside Daycare, and in Sid's Room and Andy's room. We even ate lunch at Pizza Planet that day. Honestly, I thought it was pretty cool too.
The only downer on our WHOLE trip was that we waited in line to meet Buzz and Woody and Buzz left to go on a mission right before we got in the see him. I didn't use Jack's diagnosis to get us a "cut in line" pass, but if I had gotten one, you can BET I totally would have used it at this moment. I know it's awful, but I would have!! Actually, Jack was fine about it - Ben and I were pretty upset though:)
Can you tell by this look that we've been here four days and I've been taking pictures the whole time??
Poor Piper! Boys can be so difficult:
Before we left, Jack did ride the Tower of Terror. It's for kids ages 7 and up, but he was tall enough and he BEGGED to ride it. He had been such a trooper with all the other rides that I let him. He was a little thrown off by the scary part of it, I think, but the free fall didn't phase him a bit!! He didn't want to ride it again (it is pretty scary), but he said he liked it so there you go...
My favorite part of the day was a total surprise AND another reason to be sure you use the magic hours. After the park closed, Disney Junior was open for Disney resort kids and they were having a dance party. We realized that different characters were coming in the dance with the kids. It was S.O. M.U.C.H. F.U.N.!!! Look at these moves Jack's got:


Tara and Piper also enjoyed cutting a rug:

Seriously, SO MUCH FUN!! It was such a GREAT way to end our trip!!
We had another character breakfast with Lilo and Stitch scheduled for our actual last day before we left but we had met Stitch our first day at Epcot and honestly, I couldn't take any more Disney food. We decided to sleep in and stop for lunch at Longhorn on the way home. A really good idea!!



So, that's it for Disney! Thank you for being so patient with me... I'm going to try to move on now and focus my attention on something else. It's not just me, though. Jack has said he's going back every day since we got home. We are actually already planning another trip in November. Yep, we're Disney people now, but I promise, the next post will NOT be a Disney one!! :)




10 comments:
Little Einsteins is Matthew's favorite show! LOL
I'm not sick of your disney posts! It just makes me wish I had a trip planned for...oh, say, next week lol!!
My daughter LOVED toy story mania too. And enjoyed/was a bit scared of ToT too. November is a great month to go to Disney cause the weather is FABULOUS and the lines aren't bad. We went in October and it was the best trip regarding lines and weather we've ever had!
Thank you sooo much for all of the tips! I will seriously come back and read every post when we take the rascals back to dw. I am loving the pics of jack cutting a rug! I was literally laughing out loud. Ya'll are so precious! Looks like you all had a blast. Let me give you a tip.... DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT go to Disney world 7 1/2 months pregnant in August with a 20 month old. It's a small form of torture. ha
Okay, I am ready to go to Disney! How fun! I cannot believe Jack did the Tower of Terror! My tummy is doing flip flops just thinking about it!
Love all the pics!
Just found your blog! My goodness my little 19 month old would love to have her picture with Special Agent Oso, she loves that bear!
Cute blog!
Looks like y'all had a great time!
Shannon
Webbisodes
http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com
Looks like so much fun! I am totally ready to go and I don't even have the excuse of "taking the kids" - oh well, we never really outgrow it do we?
Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time ... I love Disney and can't wait to take my Tyler
I am so happy I took the time to read this Disney post. I love all the Toy Story info. Taft is in love with Toy Story right now. We are going for his 3rd birthday in June. We live in Florida so we are staying at Disney to go to
Magic Kingdom one day and Animal Kingdom the next. We were doing a character breakfast on Saturday morning and heading home. Now it will be breakfast and then off to Sunnyside Daycare!
We love the Einstein's too!!!!!!! SO ready for our trip in three weeks! Thanks for sharing about your trip. I so agree about the Buzz Light year ride. GET A FAST PASS!!!!!
Hey!! I found your blog after you commented on mine... Anyway, we went to Disneyworld last October for halloween and it was the best! We did the not so scary halloween party, and we are planning on going back this year to do it again. I posted about our disney last November and maybe a few posts into december (it took me a while to get to all of it). If you get on the Disney Destination email list you can get emails about discounted room rates that really help. We stayed at Wilderness Lodge last year for 40% off. We are now disney freaks and I have already got a plan for this trip and I haven't booked it yet--waiting for another one of those discount emails...
Post a Comment