Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Memories Giveaway

I am so excited to share this great giveaway with all my blogger friends.  My Memories Suite has allowed me to try out their wonderful digital scrapbooking software.  I have only just begun to explore their site and have found it fun and easy to use.  I've always enjoyed scrapbooking and have tried to make Jack a scrapbook for each year since he was born.  But, honestly, who has the time?  I'm WAY behind and this site has helped me find a new, easy, fast way to capture all the fun the Foremans have:)  I'm planning to move parts of my blog over to the scrapbook software for a cute and easy keepsake for me and maybe Jack one day.  You never know about boys, though, right?? :)

Not only is My Memories allowing me to try out their great product, but they are giving one of my blogger readers the same opportunity.  If you would like a chance to win My Memories software for FREE, it's easy to enter.  Just visit www.MyMemories.com and leave a comment on this blog post with your favorite digital paper pack or layout.  That's all it takes.

For additional entries:


2.  Follow My Memories blog.

3.  Follow My Memories on twitter.

The giveaway will end on Friday, December 23rd at 12:00 a.m. central time.  Explore this great site now and enter for your chance to win.  Happy Exploring.  :)


8 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Fun giveaway! (I am horrible at keeping up with traditional scrapbooking. Maybe this would help!)

I like any of the WORD ART...but I'll choose. I love the "Scripture 1 Word Art" by Crazy-4-Monograms. :)

Thanks for the chance!

Colette S said...

I like the Our Home by Connie Prince

Colette S said...

Follow My memories on fb

Kim said...

Thanks for the invite to you give away, count me in! I really like the S'mores kit.

I also love your new look!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Phew I came over in time, sorry it took me so long!

Country Boy looks super cute, love the frog :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Like them on FB :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Follow their Blog :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I follow them on twitter :).

Thanks for the heads up my dear :)