Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All Dressed Up...

Just a cute shot of my little baby looking all grown up for church on Sunday. He looks like such a BIG boy in his grown up clothes, it makes me sad. It's why I won't cut his hair even though EVERYBODY says I should, but that's almost all the baby he has left....


6 comments:

Shonna said...

Caroline was sooo excited to see Jack's face on the computer!

Julie said...

What a cutie! I wouldn't cut the hair either. Hold on to him being a baby as long as you can.

Tell Aunt Dee Dee that I was proud to see her wearing the Alabama tee. I knew she would eventually come to her senses and choose the RIGHT team! :)

Michelle said...

Hey Lori, I saw your blog through Christy or Shonna's (I can't remember:) Your little boy is so cute and he looks a lot like you!! I agree with Julie, once you cut his hair, he won't have that "baby" look anymore!! Can't wait to see more pictures from you!!

Beth said...

Hey Lori! I am so glad to you commented...just another sweet blog to read! I can't get over how big Jack is now. Which I guess he and John Luke are very close in age so it shouldn't be a shock since I've got one that big!!! Time flys!!! And yes, they are at a very fun age!

Christi said...

Hey! I've not seen you in years! You have a cute little boy--- I think the last time I saw you was in Tabby D's and you were pregnant!

Byron and Erica said...

What a cutie! You have to help me with this, I am not sure how to subscribe to your blog!! I am a myspacer so I am lost at all of this :)