He is just too cute! You gotta watch out for that talking stuff anyway. I've been trying to teach Kate to say "please" when she wants something instead of grunting or screaming "Mama!!!" like everybody else in the house does. Now she says "sheesh" and I just can't help it, I have to give her whatever she wants! :)
He looks like a little sweetie. I like the shirts, especially the Ladies man. You better look out because it won't be long and that statement will come true!
he needs some rocker shirts. try www.chasing-fireflies.com. they have an AB CD shirt like acdc... it's too precious, i've thought about getting it for ivy even though she's a girl! he he you say it's hard to dress a boy, i'd have no problem with that. I love the little rocker look! oh, well as i'm looking seems as if you've already figured it out w/ the show me the hunny tee. well, he's definitely styling!
7 comments:
He is just too cute! You gotta watch out for that talking stuff anyway. I've been trying to teach Kate to say "please" when she wants something instead of grunting or screaming "Mama!!!" like everybody else in the house does. Now she says "sheesh" and I just can't help it, I have to give her whatever she wants! :)
He looks like a little sweetie. I like the shirts, especially the Ladies man. You better look out because it won't be long and that statement will come true!
My baby nephew is so beautiful. He dressed to impress all week, huh?
he needs some rocker shirts. try www.chasing-fireflies.com. they have an AB CD shirt like acdc... it's too precious, i've thought about getting it for ivy even though she's a girl! he he you say it's hard to dress a boy, i'd have no problem with that. I love the little rocker look! oh, well as i'm looking seems as if you've already figured it out w/ the show me the hunny tee. well, he's definitely styling!
Cute Cute!!! He is cute still with the sickness. He & Aiden have the same look going on.
Adorable!
Big fan of those shirts he's wearing!! What a cutie-pie!
Post a Comment