Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Handsome Man

Just because.... he looked so handsome today!!





Well, maybe more like sweaty, tired, rumpled, dirty, wild and ALL PLAYED OUT... but still handsome as ever to Mom!! He is growing up TOO fast!

19 comments:

Carrie said...

Handsome as ever to his Aunt Dee Dee too! He is growing up WAY too fast. I am thankful Jason and I get to be such a big part of it all!

Shonna said...

Very handsome...I hope he got caught up on his "beauty" sleep (for Mama's sake)!!!

everythingismeowsome said...

He looks like he is off to the country club in that first picture. Too cute!!!

Heather said...

He is a cutie!! I just love little boys since I've had Aiden. I love little girls too.

Karen said...

Happy New Year Lori! In that last picture Jack looks just like you. He is growing up so fast...of course the last time I saw him he was only 3 months...

Emily :) said...

What a cool little dude! He is handsome that's for sure. Hope 2009 is an awesome year for your family!

The Wilson's said...

He is very handsome and looks so innocent!

Lori said...

Karen, tell me about it. We've got to get together sometime SOON! I should come there and maybe see Emily too?! She's close, right? That would be fun!

Ginger, He may LOOK innocent but we are going through a very NOT innocent period!

Lynn Castleberry said...

He is adorable as always! I love how you dress him, too. I have always thought it was hard to find cute clothes for boys to wear, but you seem to pull it off. Thanks fo sharing! Hate you had to leave church Sunday, but I completely understand. Madison went through a phase like that (still going through one actually, ha!) where all she did was whine. Thank God she is growing out of it a little. You may have hit the terrible 2's a little early! Hehe! Boys will be boys, huh?!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Oops! Guess I should proofread. Thanks FOR sharing not fo! I have been hanging around middle schoolers too long. Ha! LOL!

Lori said...

Lynn, we are going through a stage right now, but I'm praying that it gets better soon!! Madison growing out of it gives me hope!!

It IS hard to find cute clothes for boys! Girls are so much easier. When I look for clothes for J, I find so many cute girl things and its jeans and shirts for boys! BLAH! HA People tell me I will be happy with that when he gets older HA!

Julie said...

I absolutely adore his little "blazer" in the first pic. Is that a Kelly's Kids? Handsome little thing he certainly is!!!!

Reagan said...

Awwww! He is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

hey lori. glad you found our blog. yes, little boys are the best! Thanks for the well wishes for Baby E2....we can't wait. Stay in touch! meredyth e.

Tina K Rogers said...

What a sporty little polo kid!!

Lori said...

Julie, the blazer is actually from The Children's Place. They have cute stuff sometimes and it's not that pricey either! He actually has had it since around Easter, but it's still a little big!

Michelle said...

Aww, I just love the last picture with those big blue eyes!! He is such a handsome little boy and he looks so much bigger already!! I am so glad we got to see you and Jack and hope maybe next time we are home we can visit a little longer!

Dave and Mandi said...

Jennifer Luckey teaches with me at SES! She is one sweet lady. Your house is looking great. Dave can't wait for me to start blogging about ours construction. I'm trying to convince him to start his own blog about it!!

Dawn said...

It's about time for a brother or sister for Jack uh?? He is growing like a little weed! I couldn't believe the pictures in the "year in review" post. Take care! Love all the pics!