Monday, March 23, 2009

I LOVE HER, LOVE HER, LOVE HER!!

I know I go on and on and gush and gush, but this woman is AMAZING!! I just cannot say enough about her talent. We got Jack's two year pictures made with Patsy Brown today and I'm speechless at her ability to take what I thought looked very ordinary and make it into beautiful art!! Thank you so much, Patsy, for outdoing yourself once again!! We love you and love being able to see you. I'm already excited about next time !! Check Patsy out under Thousand Words Photography in my favorites list or at http://www.patsybrown.com/. Here are some favorites from the day that I stole from Patsy's blog:)















13 comments:

Heather said...

Great pictures Lori!! He is a cutie.

Kelly said...

LOVE that Alabama hat!! and the pic of the three of you!

Emily :) said...

They are all so great! Kate is right here with me checking them out. I asked her what she thought and she is speechless. That is a good thing, usually everything is NOOO! I don't blame you for going on and on. I love seeing her pictures.

Karen said...

She is totally awesome! Great Pics!! Jack is adorable.

Tina K Rogers said...

wow, the color she brings to these pictures are awesome. where were these taken? They are beautiful. I may consider her next time! I know you are so proud to have these. Something about great photography that you will be able to display as this little man grows up!

The Wilson's said...

What a little heart-breaker you have on your hands. I bet you have a hard time saying no to that sweet little innocent face. She did a wonderful job with the pictures, good luck choosing!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Those are wonderful! I want to check her out, too. I love that last one!

Dawn said...

I too LOVE the simplicity of the photos! Jack is soooo Precious!! I especially LOVE that Alabama hat!!! Go BAMA!! Count your blessings!! :)
Love,
Dawn

Julie said...

I LOVE them ALL, but I REALLY love the last one on your blog and the one of him sitting by the trunk looking up towards Heaven. :) And, love both pics of the 3 of you. Very gorgeous and photogenic family you have!!

I'm definitely going to give Patsy a call. I love her photography!! I might wait until Sawyer is able to walk so she can get some sweet images of the "boys" together.

She reminds me(her taste in pictures) A LOT of the photographer (lady) in B'ham--one of the blogs I stalk--from abernathyphotographics.com She takes photos of Rick Burgess' family(from Rick & Bubba). The only reason I know this was when Bronner passed away and they had a link to her website showing pics of him a few months before the terrible drowning accident. Check it out if you have time! :)

Julie said...

Correction: That's not a trunk but a suitcase!! ;)

Christy said...

What great pictures!! Jack is a doll!

Julie said...

I contacted Patsy via her website, and I hope to book her for a photo session with the boys in the soon. When asked how I heard of her, I mentioned your name, of course!!! :)

Unknown said...

She does gorgeous work!! All these pictures are great. I wish I could have that kind of gift! :)