That sounds like good fun! I used to love playing in the dirt with trucks and army men. I think you did a really good job with the pictures. I especially like the close-up of him playing with the truck (green one, funny I don't know the proper name for it!) Maybe one day I will have a boy and get to learn about something other than girly stuff!!
Lori, first of all I have to say that you are the only person who has ever called me cool and for that I will be eternally grateful!!! :) I love the pics and I think it is great they got to play in the dirt. Isn't that what being a kid is about? :)
Sorry, I have been a "bad" blogger lately, haven't blogged OR read blogs in a while! Anyway, Jack is just adoreable and is turning into such a handsome little thing!! He is starting to look a lot more like you! He is just too cute!!
He is growing so much. I love these pictures. I would ask you for a copy but just spitting in the wind you know. (Useless) However, I really am due for some pics. I think the most recent one we have is his first day at the park. Kidding, but seriously I need some recent ones...
10 comments:
Too much fun...glad y'all had such a relaxing day! I miss the innocence of being child:)
And, WOW, I just love J's cut!
He looked so cute at church this morning. Well, he always does! Fun times!
That sounds like good fun! I used to love playing in the dirt with trucks and army men. I think you did a really good job with the pictures. I especially like the close-up of him playing with the truck (green one, funny I don't know the proper name for it!) Maybe one day I will have a boy and get to learn about something other than girly stuff!!
I meant to tell you that on the post before this Jack looked like such a stud in his jeans and white button up! Love it!
I love the pictures!!!
Lori, first of all I have to say that you are the only person who has ever called me cool and for that I will be eternally grateful!!! :) I love the pics and I think it is great they got to play in the dirt. Isn't that what being a kid is about? :)
Great pictures!! I think the one of Jack's feet, hands, and holding the tractor neends to be framed for your his playroom!!!
Obviously I can't type tonight....I typed "neends" instead of needs and "your" before the word his.....CRAZY!!
Sorry, I have been a "bad" blogger lately, haven't blogged OR read blogs in a while! Anyway, Jack is just adoreable and is turning into such a handsome little thing!! He is starting to look a lot more like you! He is just too cute!!
He is growing so much. I love these pictures. I would ask you for a copy but just spitting in the wind you know. (Useless) However, I really am due for some pics. I think the most recent one we have is his first day at the park. Kidding, but seriously I need some recent ones...
Post a Comment