Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Social Life of a 23 Month Old...

...is much more impressive than mine!! To begin, Jack made his first visit to Chuck E. Cheese last weekend. It was NO fun for me and Ben or Carrie and Jason (who we insisted go with us:), but Jack had a good time. That place is CRAZY and the food is AWFUL!! But, we got a few cute pictures anyway.



This was actually taken in the mall. After I took it, the security guard explained that they don't allow pictures to be taken in the mall. News to me... I've never heard that before and still don't understand it. I'm sure they have their reasons, but it was really an inconvenience as Carrie had to then stand guard every time I wanted to take a picture:)



Jack just jumped right up on stage... I'm still not sure if that's allowed!

Then we had what could be the social weekend of the year.... TWO parties for some of our dearest friends!! Piper turned one today (21st) and she had a "Poodles in Paris" themed party. Very girly, very pink, very chic and very classy!! Piper's just got the best style!! We enjoyed it and Jack didn't mind wearing the pink poodle hat one bit!! Look at this precious birthday girl!!



Jack enjoyed Piper's new slide more than she did I think!

What a sweet family... Happy Birthday Piper, We love you!!



That same fun day, John Parker had his third birthday party!! It was a huge blowout with a big slide, a big bouncer, AND Mickey Mouse!! I'm sure that JP's mom is going to blog all about the party so I'll just share a few of the cute pictures I got.

Caroline and Jack just lounging outside for a refreshing drink (I love this picture!)

I got this great action shot of John Parker which was about all you could get! He was on GO all day. Julie, I actually did get the cutest picture of him with Mickey, but I didn't want to steal your thunder, so I'll let you post it:)

This was our second meeting with Mickey and we just adore him!!

Our good friend, Hudson - Jack and Hudson are friends from school and it was great to get to see him at the party!!

Uh Oh... Sorry, John Parker, but Jack just couldn't wait to play with all your new toys!!

We had such a great time at the party!! Happy, Happy Birthday!

Whew! Who knew being a kid could be so tiring!

6 comments:

Emily :) said...

Whew! I don't know if I could have kept up with all of that! I know Chucky Cheese is enough to wear you out for weeks! :) I LOVE the pic of Jack on the stage. And him playing with the birthday presents. Looks like he knows how to have a good time!

Lynn Castleberry said...

I enjoyed J B in church tonight. I cracked when he said, "Ben." C and J B look very relaxed!

Heather said...

Cute Pictures. Looks like you all had a great time this weekend.

Karen said...

Wow! I'm tired just reading about it! Looks like a great time. Adorable pictures! (At what point do we stop having social lives? - He attended more social functions in one weekend that I do in a month!) :)

Julie said...

I cam imagine that YOU and Jack were tuckered out after your 'social' weekend. So glad that y'all were able to join us at the party. I told Jeremy that we need to rent the big water-slide one day in the summer and invite all the little ones over to have more fun!! What do you think?!? :)

BTW, tell Jack that JP LOVES listening to his Miceky Mouse CD in the car!!

P.S. You could have posted a pic of John Parker. It wouldn't have stolen any of my thunder! :) I can't wait to see!

The Wilson's said...

Looks like you had a super fun and busy day!! I know Jack must have slept well that night! Happy birthday to Piper!

Chuck E Cheese is alot of fun for the kids and my girls love it. There is usually too many big kids running around for me to enjoy it. I am glad Jack had a great time!