
Yep, two baby ducks and two baby chicks. You should all pray for these little critters b/c we have a bad history with keeping animals alive (especially when they are this little:)


Jack really enjoyed picking them up and transferring them to their basket. You can imagine how much they all loved it!!

What fun - now I have no idea what we're going to do with them all when they grow. Dr. Jones says that the ducks will imprint and follow Jack around like a puppy, so we may keep one of those around:)

He also really enjoyed eating his white chocolate duck!! BTW, some of his loot came from Uncle Jay Jay and Aunt Dee Dee - thanks bunches!!
Happy Easter Everyone!
8 comments:
AWWWW, sweet little babies. I'm sure he is loving them.
Look at Jack's sweet little face!!!What has Aunt Dee and Uncle Jay Jay started?!?! So, Caroline is sitting here saying "I think me need one of those, wish me had one of those, them not at Wal-Mart"!!! I think we will just come play with Jack's...thanks for the offer!!
How precious is that? Daddy had bought little chicks for JP the past two years and he LOVED it-not certain the chicks loved being squeezed to death.
We'd come over and play, but I'm afraid Jack might not have any left after JP gets a hold of them!! LOL!!! ;) Then again, he is a whole year older,too.
P.S. Thanks for praying!! I love you, Lou!
My kids would be sooo jealous!! Jack is just too cute and I know it was so exciting to see him the first time he saw them! Hope y'all have a great Easter!
Happy Easter to the Foremans! Adorable pictures. I know yall are having fun with the baby animals. I can't believe how much Jack is growing!
We LOVED watching Jack with his ducks! I missed y'all this morning, but glad my baby boy is better. By the way, can't WAIT to eat cake naxt week on those birthday plates!:)
Lou,
I hope that the Resinol does the trick for Jack. It worked EXTREMELY well for us and we're hoping it works for his little bottom, too. (Let me know HOW it works for you, or IF it works). Glad to know that he's on the mend.
If you ever need ANY type of medicine just give us a call. I feel like we have our own 'Hardy' pharmacy. Having two kids will get you that way quickly!! ;)
Looking forward to the "Carnival" party on Sat., and I can't wait to see what attire he'll be sporting next Sunday since he missed out on Easter today. Super cute, I'm sure.
How sweet! Growing up we always got baby ducks for easter. We would put them in our swimming pool with us and let them swim. I hope his little friends all grow up to be healthy. Happy Easter!!
BTW, I got the girls a set of the resurrection eggs and that has by far been their favorite thing!! I was going to get the Mrs. Pattycake Extravaganza and Anna thought it was for babies!
Post a Comment