Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday (Times Two)

This little guy turned two years old today! I'm amazed at how he's changed my life and the joy Ben and I recieve from this blessing!! Happy Birthday to Jack!!



Jack and Aunt Dee Dee have had a very special bond from day one - they share the same birthday. Happy Birthday to Aunt Dee from the Foremans!! We love you! Thanks for being one of my very favorite people!!!

10 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

We must be blogging at the same time. I am so sorry Jack has been sick. What was wrong? I knew it had to be something like that for you to miss church though! Those pictures are so precious! They grow up so fast. One day I am going to do a post of how much she has changed the last 3 years. It makes me cry every time I look at old pictures! Some days I wish I could freeze time!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jack & Carrie!!!! That's neat that they share the same birthday, and boy do they grow up fast. You also just reminded me I had one more post to do.

Emily :) said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome little man! Prayers for y'all that this year will be blessed with tons of fun, learning, and hugging!

The Wilson's said...

Happy Birthday to Carrie and Jack!! Wishing you both a wonderful birthday filled with fun!

Karen said...

Happy, happy birthday to Jack! (and Carrie, but I'm gonna leave a message on her blog) I can't believe he is 2 already! (I saw him when he was 3 months old)He looks so much like you. The pictures are adorable!

Tina K Rogers said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. Jack! Children are such blessings and we learn that more and more each day!

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY you precious little boy!!! I better your mommy and daddy can't believe two years have gone by since God gave you to them :)

Julie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to cutie-pie Jack from the Hardys!!! (We've been at the beach since Tuesday and I wasn't able to leave a "comment" on his birthDAY!)

John Parker and I are really looking forward to partying on Saturday with you, Jack-- your friends, and family,too!!!!

Dave and Mandi said...

Happy Belated Birthdays to Jack and Carrie! I've been way behind on my blog reading lately, so I'm about to read your latest posts and catch up. Have a great weekend!

Shonna said...

Happy Birthday to Jack B and Aunt Dee Dee...we love you both!!!