I have to say he did an awesome job on your door, very nice. It all looks good and Jack's room will be so bright and lively!! I am glad you posted about your house I was wondering how far along you were with it.
Wow. Lookin' good. I know yall can't wait to be in it. I can't wait to see it in person soon! I agree with a previous comment - the kitchen does look "old world" maybe with a Mediterranian flair? Exciting stuff.
Gorgeous Lori! I love your front door. I cannot wait to get that far with our house. Do you get tired of everyone asking, "When are you going to move in?" I know we do!! Before it was "When are y'all gonna get married?" I'm sure next they start asking questions about babies.
10 comments:
I have to say he did an awesome job on your door, very nice. It all looks good and Jack's room will be so bright and lively!! I am glad you posted about your house I was wondering how far along you were with it.
I'm in LOVE with Jack's room. It might give me the idea to do the boys' playroom this same way.....too, too, C-U-T-E!!!!
I like the kitchen! It's kinda "old worldey". Very cute!
No wonder you are so excited...look at how GREAT everything is looking!!!
Wow. Everything's looking great! I always look to see what's going on when I pass by. I know you guys are going to be excited to get moved in soon!
How neat!!!! I love the kitchen and Jacks room is sooo awesome.
Wow. Lookin' good. I know yall can't wait to be in it. I can't wait to see it in person soon! I agree with a previous comment - the kitchen does look "old world" maybe with a Mediterranian flair?
Exciting stuff.
Wow, you're house looks awesome inside. I know you will be ready for the outside to look that way, too. I am so happy for you!
BTW, Jack's birthday invitations are adorable!! We'll be there!
Love love love it!! Especially the kitchen!! I hope you are doing great.. miss you!!
Erica
Gorgeous Lori! I love your front door. I cannot wait to get that far with our house. Do you get tired of everyone asking, "When are you going to move in?" I know we do!! Before it was "When are y'all gonna get married?" I'm sure next they start asking questions about babies.
Post a Comment