My great friend who's really more like part of the family, David, thought it would be fun for Jack to ride out to the fire department last night. David has several good friends who are firemen and he spends lots of time there. He and I took Jack out there and they let him have the run of the place. Jack already loved fire trucks and firemen, but even more now!!
Jack and David
If there's a fire, don't worry - Jack was sooo ready to pull that truck out and get to it!! He loved it when they turned all the lights on for him.
Thanks to all you guys and especially David!! We had a great time!



7 comments:
Well, that looks like to much fun!!! I love the little smurk on J's face in that first pic and what a CUTE shirt that is he has on;)
ADORABLE!! Does Jack want to be a fireman when he grows up?
Fun times! It's nice having friends that hook you up! :)
He's definitely in his element!!
What a great time!!! Aiden would love it.
How nice of him to let Jack do that! I bet that is something he won't forget.
You are such a fun mom! I love the pic of him waving, like he is so cool and he has everything under control!
Post a Comment