
So, you've probably seen their AT&T commercial. TOMS shoes is a neat shoe company that does One for One. For every pair of shoes they sell, they give a pair to a child in need. Ben, Jack and I each have a pair and we love them! 


Aren't these the cutest things you've ever seen?! I should have taken a picture of them on Jack -so adorable!!



Aren't these the cutest things you've ever seen?! I should have taken a picture of them on Jack -so adorable!!
Anyway, just thought I would share how much we enjoy them. They are great and comfortable for kids and if you're going to buy shoes (which is HUGE weakness for me), it's nice that someone else benefits from it too:)
10 comments:
Those are cute! What do the soles of them look like?
The soles are very thin, off white, hard rubber. Like tennis shoes kind of...
You'll see mine but I thought someone else might want to know too:)
I have never heard of this. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing! You have such a Christ-like spirit!!
I have never heard of TOMS. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to look it up.
O.K. I know Christlike is one word! :) I just have one question, which pair is Bens?
Probably should have been clearer about that. The blue ones are Ben's. They don't look as feminine in person - ha ha! I have a very secure man!! LOL
I've never heard of TOMS either. I'll definitely have to look them up too--especially if it benefits someone else. :)
This is something I have never heard of. I don't think I could get Jason to wear them but me and the girls would love them. We have a major shoe fettish! It is great that they donate a pair to a needy child! I will look further into them!
Lori I am blogging know!!!!!! Address is www.amomsheart.net
Enjoy
Lori--Everyone wears those here and I have been curious about them! I'm glad to hear that you like them. I might have to check them out now for myself.
Post a Comment