Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sesame Street Live

Jack's great grandparents got us tickets to go with them and Jack's great Aunt Katrina and his cousin Azland to see "Sesame Street Live" in Pensacola on Friday. It was an absolute blast! The kids loved it and it was great to watch their reactions to everything!! We had fabulous seats and the characters would come right down and interact with the kids (and some of the adults too:)! It was a great time. Thanks so much G and GiGi for such a fun time. We can't wait to get together again!

Ben, Jack and Benny (aka G) at the hotel suite before the show


GiGi and Jack


Sweet Azland... How precious is this child??

We look pretty good as a foursome, huh? I think we'll just borrow Azland or Caroline or the soon to be here Ella when we need a girl fix:)



Look at those proud grandparents watching Azland enjoy the show! GiGi and G know how to show the kiddos a good time!!



Azland and her sweet mom, Aunt Katrina


The Cookie Monster may have been Jack's favorite and he was thrilled when he came down and gave him a high five!


This character decided to play with Benny for a little while:)


GiGi got the kids these cute t-shirts and of course, we had to have Big Bird. Aren't they cute?


Totally into the show~


Jack just sat down on the pavement on the way to the truck. I guess he didn't want to leave Sesame Street!


On the way home - what a great day!!

4 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

That looks like a great time!

everythingismeowsome said...

This is very random, but I taught Katrina prenatal water aerobics here in Birmingham when she was pregnant! And later I used to run into her at Gymboree. Is she still in Birmingham?

The Wilson's said...

I already said this on fb but cute pics! Jack's drinking bottle is cute and I am glad he enjoyed the show. btw, where's his trains, I don't see any in the last picture?

Shonna said...

Fun, fun!! And you do look good as a "foursome"...not a bad idea:) BTW, LO-V-E the new bag!!!