Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Gameday...

... and it's killing me! I love night games, but man, I can barely make it through the day. We have spent all day waiting on this game and it's almost here. I don't know what else we can do. I have cooked all day...
...and nobody can eat before the game:)
We all have on new shirts so we don't jinx them. (We are Christians and don't believe in superstition, but we are BIG believers in tradition being true Bama fans)!
The boys have played lots of football. Here are some pics of Ben, Jason, John David and Jack warming up for the game.








We got Jay to sit down long enough to get a picture with Carrie.
Four of my favorite Bama boys ready for another season!!


I guess I'm going to go watch the Auburn game for an hour and get ready for the REAL game tonight. ROLL TIDE!!!

6 comments:

Emily :) said...

Lori, you are every man's dream woman!! Looks like y'all have lots of fun on game days. I might even like a football game at your house!! :)

Julie said...

I get SOOOO nervous leading up to kick-off and I stay that way until the end of the game. Afterwards, I'm like a helium balloon and my air is released.....LOL!

Glad that y'all were able to enjoy a gameday at your house for the first time!

Shonna said...

Looks like fun hanging out with everyone, but "the REAL game"?!?! Come on now:) WAR EAGLE!

The Wilson's said...

I am with Shonna on the WAR EAGLE!! The food looks great and I hope you enoyed the game!!

Heather said...

And what a game it was Roll Tide Roll

Kelly said...

ROOOOLLLL TIDE!!!