So, Kim at Pair Slices tagged me so here goes:
Three names I go by:
1. Lori
2. Ree
3. Momma
The jobs I have had:
1. legal assistant
2. salesperson (at Bath and Body Works - it was misery!!)
3. social worker
Three places I have lived:
1. Brooklyn Rd
2. Faircloth St.
3. Mobile
Three fave drinks:
1. Diet Coke
2. Non-fat iced latte (no flavoring)
3. Sweet Tea
Three TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Parenthood
Three places I have been:
1. Boston
2. Greece
3. Ecuador
Three places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. Jamacia
3. Chicago
Three fave retro TV shows:
1. Designing Women
2. Coach
3. Roseanne (I know, I know - awful:)
Three fave dishes:
1. Snow or Alaskan crab (in any form)
2. Roast and potatoes (southern enough??)
3. Pizza (I absolutely LOVE it!)
Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Beach vacation
2. my husband coming home on Wednesday
3. summer in general
Three bloggy friends I am tagging:
1. Carrie at The Fore Family
2. Karen at Reflective Reasonings
3. Emily at Speaking the Truth in Love and Laughter
And now... on to my blog award... Thanks to Sara at The Breathing Post for this great Sunshine Award!!
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award onto 10 bloggers.
3. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link the person who gave you the award.
Here are my 10 fellow bloggers that I bestow this honor upon: :)
1. Carrie at The Fore Family
2. Karen at Reflective Reasonings
3. Emily at Speaking the Truth in Love and Laughter
4. Kim at Pair Slices
5. Courntey at Courtney's Corner
6. Colette at Jamerican Spice
7. Alexis at Running Away: I'll Help You Pack
8. Cleo at Wemmicks in Training
9. Kelly at Sufficient Grace
10. Melanie at Adorkable Me
Hope you all enjoy this award as much as I did!! Have a great week!

8 comments:
COngrats on your award!! Isn't it fun to get awards? Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving me a comment.
WHen you go to Jamaica and Ireland, can I go with you?
Awww! Thanks for playing along and for the award! I am now remembering all of these retro shows that I wish were back on.
PS-My first job out of college with with IFP I am now a Program Director at a YMCA but will always have a soft spot in my hear for those families.
Have a super week!
Hey. Posted but am behind on comments...Ella is sick...TERRIBLE DAY...I forgot you worked at B&B Works! Anyway, fun post... I will finish in a little (hopefully...)
Thank you so much my dear you're too sweet!
You so said my FAVORITE 3 retro show also!!! I love catching them on Nick at night.
Love Parenthood :)
awww...thanks!
Thanks so much for thinking of me!
I grew up watching Roseanne, too...can't believe I'm admitting it. Designing Women...that was such a cute show...classy southern women. Loved it. And, oh....how I love me some sweet tea!
I'm looking forward to summer, too!
Blessings,
Kelly
Thanks, Lori, for the blog award!!! I am honored and I think YOU are great!!
You are too sweet, Lori!
Thank you soooo very much for the blog award...the encouragement and support.
Means ALOT.
So sorry it's taking so long to get a post about it up. :(
Things get CRAZY as school draws to a close: end-of-school parties, K5 graduation, meetings, etc., etc. Not to mention the three 5K's I ran the month of May! BUSY as a bee! :)
Am working on the "acceptance post" now and hope to have it up within the next day or two.
Again, THANK YOU, MY DEAR!
Post a Comment