17th: my church: God has blessed us with THE BEST family of friends at our church!
18th: really great ideas that I can steal from other people like this one:

I got the idea for "Cupcakes in a Jar" here at Relatively Reagan. (I used her icing recipe, but I couldn't find a box mix for spice cake so we made our pumpkin spice cupcakes from scratch using a different recipe.) I got the free Thanksgiving printables here at Skip to My Lou.
Jack and I made 12 "Cupcakes in a Jar" last Thursday night while we watching the Bama game. Jack gave them to all his teachers and some other really special people. We had a great time making them and delivering them Friday morning:)

19th: I'm thankful for really good pens!
20th: My mother who had a birthday on Saturday the 20th. I think she's the greatest, most unselfish person ever, but the really cool thing is there are a LOT of other people who think that too!
21st: scrapbooking - something I really enjoy and get to do with some special friends!
22nd: handbags and shoes - two of my very favorite things:)
23rd: this new (old) piano - A lady who was like a grandmother to me had this piano in the front room of her house. I remember seeing it and playing it while I was really little. She died several years ago and someone in our church inherited the piano. The piano hadn't been played in years so the lady who had it in her home gave it to me a few weeks ago and I'm thrilled!! I can only play two songs (even though I took lessons for 10 years), but Jack has ceretainly enjoyed it!

6 comments:
Love the cupcakes in a jar! My friend Pao did something similar to send overseas to her family in the military. I will have to remember those for Christmas gifts!
I don't know how to play the piano, but it sure is pretty and I was just thinking of all the decorating options it will give you over the holidays. :)
I love the cupcakes in a jar idea super cool
cupcakes in a jar - very cool idea - I may steal it as well - YAY for a piano!! (BTW - I found the sheet music to our Sweet Hour of Prayer Duet we played way back when...*memories*)
Love the cupcakes in a jar idea!!! How very cool. Hope ya'll had a great thansgiving!
I had a piano like that growing up too.
Wonderful thankfuls. Love the cupcakes in a jar and I'll bet the recipients did too. And that gorgeous piano!
Post a Comment