Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful with a Little Style

So, I knew I would have to post several thankfuls together but I don't blog a lot on weekends so I'm catching up now....



5th - I'm thankful for family!! We are so blessed to have lots of extended family close by. This means so many wonderful things for us and one of the best is a lot of free babysitting:) You just can't beat that!


6th - Our jobs - Ben has a really difficult job and sometimes he gets so aggravated (understandably) with it. It's also hard for him to leave home for weeks at the time and hard for us to watch him go, but we are so grateful that he has this job that provides for our needs so well!! I'm thankful for mine too for lots of reasons - the flexible hours, the great coworkers, the never-ending excitement of working in child welfare:) We are very blessed with our occupations!


7th - Our home - we've been in our house for about 18 months now and I love it more with each passing day. I keep a long list of things I want to do and little by little, we check them off and then I add more to it. Maybe in 20 years, the list will be complete, but I doubt it!


8th - Barnes and Noble - aka "the train store" - This has always been my favorite store and it has been Jack's since he was about a year old and started playing with the train table in there. We still L-O-V-E it and now that we go to Destin once a week, we always stop here. It has lattes, books, movies, trains - this store was created for people like me and Jack!! I actually rode out of town with some coworkers one day last week and Ben and Jack were meeting me for the night to go to the fair there. My coworkers were leaving town a few hours before Ben and Jack got there and they were feeling bad about leaving me without a car. I was like, "No problem. Just drop me off at Barnes and Noble." It was wonderful!!


I think I'm all caught up on my Thankfuls for now, but I'll leave you with these pictures - just b/c he's so snazzy with a style all his own:)

3 comments:

Emily :) said...

He is very snazzy! Love his style! :)

Kim said...

Lots to be thankful for, I enjoyed reading. The bow tie is so stinkin cute!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Too cute!! Love it!