Monday, December 20, 2010

A Cheesy Christmas Treat

A few days ago, Jack and I made a little treat for all his teachers at school and church. We (and by we I mean me:) made up a batch and made some cute little Christmas cards for them.

We made one batch a little bigger to take to Nana's house for our Christmas with them Saturday night.


Jack enjoyed giving them out last week to all his teachers who just happen to be some of his favorite people! And of course, I love the people who love on my baby!! :D

6 comments:

Courtney said...

These sound so yummy. I would love to have your recipe.

Beth said...

Cute treats! John Luke and I made some sugar cookies last night. He did pretty good this time but most times WE turns into ME! Merry Christmas!

Together We Save said...

Stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!

Laufa said...

Only people in the south know what cheese straws are. I didn't know until I moved to MS. Please post your recipe. They look great!

jayayceeblog said...

What a nice gift and they look pretty yummy. I'd be interested in your recipe, too. All I did this year was made plates of brownies -- but they were good brownies! =D

Alexis AKA MOM said...

That is so sweet! Got to take care of those special people.