Friday, December 31, 2010

Top Ten of 2010

I've seen everyone's Top Ten lists so I decided to list my top ten posts (according to blogger) from this year. I think blogger has only been doing this since the middle of the year but here are the most popular at least from that time:










And I really cannot tell you how happy it makes me that this was the most popular post BY A MILE!!! I would also like to take this time to thank all my blogger friends for all the sweet comments and encouragement you have shown since I talked about Jack's diagnosis. And finally....


Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori, This so cool. I want to do it. Any tips on how to do it?

Emily :) said...

Very cool! Thank you for sharing your life with us! Love you friend and wishing lots of happiness and blog material in the new year! :)