Monday, December 13, 2010

A Roll Tide Christmas Card

Well, I've just put my last Christmas cards in the mail (well, I still have three waiting on current addresses but for the most part, they're done). All 150 of them - yes, 150!! Christmas cards are my biggest Christmas present (to myself) every year. I love everything about them. Getting our pictures taken (by the most talented photographer of our time in my opinion); picking out the cards; addressing them; mailing them; AND receiving them from my friends!! I just LOVE Christmas cards!! So, since I've sent (most) of mine out now, I'm going to share them here with all of my blogger friends too!


The cards were made by Patsy Brown (she's under my friends list at A Thousand Words Photography). She's just been part of our family since she was our wedding photographer years ago and she's WONDERFUL, FUN, COOL, and TALENTED and we LOVE her!! She knew the Foremans had been a little discouraged by Alabama's season this year, so she incorporated that into the card, just so everyone knows that we are STILL loving our Crimson Tide:)


From the Foreman Family to all my blogging buddies:



11 comments:

Emily :) said...

One word- FABULOUS!

Kim said...

Beautiful! You all lok fabulous and I love the whole look.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

she really does such an amazing job, the photos always blow me away!

LOVE the card way to go Jack!

Courtney said...

These cards are beautiful!

Together We Save said...

These cards are great!! (even if I am a UT fan, LOL)

Jenners said...

They look fantastic ... and full of personality.

You are smart to get a professional to help you out. We did our own photo shoot this weekend and it was a disaster that ended up in lots of shouting and 100s of unusable photos!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Those are beautiful Christmas cards. You guys look so pretty and handsome, of course.

I am just starting to work on my cards.

Adrienne said...

VERY COOL

jayayceeblog said...

Simply gorgeous. Love the plaid with red accents. Great pictures and a nice choice on the card layout!!!

Susan Cook said...

Those are really great! Wow, 150! You go girl!

Love the poses & colors. Hope you have a happy holiday♥

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

That is a great photographer! Well, I am not going to tell you how stressed i get about sending out 75!