Well, I don't really have a favorite outfit and this is a kind of old picture, but in the winter, this is what I wear most days...

Sweater, jeans, and boots... so comfy, so warm, so great!
And in colder weather like we have been having lately, this...

Colorful coat, jeans and some fur lined shoes... :)
This post is linked up with Project 31 at She Breathes Deeply.
7 comments:
LOVE that green coat!
i have a bright red peacoat that i absolutley adore. pops of color make my day!
Cuteness! And I like that you posted several examples. :)
Your photographer takes great pictures but then again they have great subjects. You have such a photgenic family.
Great pictures!!
Great family pics - and I LOVE that green coat!
The green coat is fab!
Love this! Especially that green coat. I've always wanted a bright colored coat.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment