Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Sand and the Sea

I'm a vacation girl... I love going on trips - anywhere really. Some of my favorites have been Greece, Amsterdam, Boston, Disney and St. Simon's Island. But when you start talking favorites, for the whole Foreman clan, it's the beach. Any beach will really do and we live about 90 miles from the Florida coast so we have several spots to choose from, but we spent a whole week in Navarre last year and it was heavenly. So laid back and relaxing. Just the beach all day and we walked to dinner at night. We don't have a week long trip planned yet and it's looking difficult to figure it out this year, but I bet I do it before the summer's over:) Here are a few pictures of our trip last year:







What's your favorite vacation spot? Link up at Kelly's Korner and tell us about it!

8 comments:

Danae said...

There is something special about family time at the beach. Memories to last a lifetime.

Anonymous said...

Ditto! : )
Love those pictures! Your son is a cutie!

everythingismeowsome said...

My aunt's condo in Fort Morgan is like our second home. So excited to be going in 3 weeks!!!

Sarah said...

Love the Florida Panhandle! Totally off the subject but I LOVE the name Jack.

Erin Branscom said...

You have a beautiful family! :) I became a follower! :) Erin

www.healthybranscoms.com

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I love the beach too, in fact my boys love it more and that is why we go.

Shoshanah said...

I love trips to the beach! Growing up in California I never imagined taking a trip to the beach, since it was right there for a day trip. But now that I'm living in Louisiana, I crave a beach vacation!

Tina K Rogers said...

I love love love to travel as well! My favorite spots are any of the beaches along 30A. I just love the whole atmosphere of that entire stretch!!!