
Jack, Papa Ben, and Gramme

Jack's new Batman pajamas... another present from Papa Ben and Gramme! He actually looks like he's posing for me, but he was really doing something he wasn't supposed to be and he knew letting me take a picture would probably get him out of trouble... smart kid!


Playing with his new John Deer tractor, trailer, and front end loader. He also got a rocking horse that makes noise and everything, but I don't have a picture of it yet!

We thought the crab meat, corn, and potatos might be too spicy for Jack, but we were so wrong. He ate his fair share. We finally made him stop eating the hot corn and Gramme made his some more b/c he would eat it and grab his tounge and scream and then go back for more. That is him being his father's child!!
Here are Papa Ben and Gramme's babies....

Max the Good Old Boy

And Abby the Sweet but Sneaky One!
One More Thing....Picture with Santa!
Like Lynn, I took a picture of a picture to be able to put Jack's picture with Santa on here. I actually do have a scanner but didn't feel like dealing with it tonight... I'm so glad he's not scared of Santa so we can get a cute picture. This one is so funny to me b/c Jack NEVER smiles so sweet like this, but for Santa, anything....
9 comments:
I love all the new pictures! I have some to post but I have been so lazy and SICK!! Hope you are doing great. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Waht a precious smile Jack had for Santa!!!
I'm glad that y'all are enjoying your Christmas with Ben...tell him that we will miss him while he's gone and to have a good Christmas in the Gulf!!!
Sounds like ya'll had a great family time together and what a neat tradition...crab legs, yum!! The picture of Jack and Santa is probably the best picture of such a young baby with Santa, you hardley ever see great pictures with Santa, that's one of them!! Thanks for sharing
That's a great picture of Jack with Santa!!! As you can see I'm not one of those that has the child that likes Santa.
Jack is so adorable! I'm so glad I saw you the other day so now I can keep up with you and some of the others on your list. :)
It's so weird seeing everyone's kids, but I love it! Candi's actually having one come April I think. And my cousin, Mary Ann's little girl is 13 months. I can't wait to see them come Christmas. Of course, several other friends have children, so if I ever feel like I want one, I'll go see one of them. LOL
Keep in touch! I'll try to get better about posting on my blog. And maybe next time there will be pictures!
I LOVE the Santa picture! I was always so horrified of the man my mom doesn't have 1 picture of me with him! That was a good photographer whomever took the shot! It's not your normal looking photo with Santa...that's what I like, different! You are always the first one to comment on my blogs, I appreciate that! You are really on top of this blogging thing! It also looks like you guys had a good Christmas already...it does get hard to get around to everyone as the family expands! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas! Take care and I'm sure we'll be in touch!
f
Sorry about the f at the bottom...must have accidently hit that before posting :) geez...
Dawn, Vikki Popwell actually took the Santa picture at "Tea with Santa" that the ballet does at the Butler house every year. That's the only pic she's taken of J, but I thought it turned out well too.
I love to read other people's blogs so I comment soon. I like that more than putting posts on my own!! LOL
What a wonderful tradition! I love crab legs also! Jack looked like he belonged in a story book in his picture with Santa.
Post a Comment