Thursday, December 4, 2008

Story Time

Well, Hannah Grace and her brother, Joel are some of our closest friends. Jack absolutely LOVES for them both to come and stay with us which they get to do sometimes. On this particular night, it was just Hannah Grace and I thought this was too cute!! Here are a couple of pictures of her reading a book to Jack!! She's like the big sister for him and we are so thankful that she and Joel love him and are willing to let him play with them when they come over.

6 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

It is great that you are so close to Hannah Grace and Joel. I am so thankful that God sent us to Hopewell. Barry and Laura are such genuine, sweet Christians. He was truly called by God to preach. Thanks for sharing!

Beth said...

How sweet!

Julie said...

Hannah Grace's hair has gotten so long.....she's a pretty little girl.

Sweet pics of the two friends.

Shonna said...

I LOVE the Wilkinson's!!! How nice for you that Hannah Grace and Joel like for Jack to play with them...gives you a little free time to collect a thought of two!

Karen said...

I cannot believe how much Hannah Grace has grown! On another note - I loved the Christmas card! The pictures are awesome. My mom even knew who yall were, though she couldn't remember Jack's name. Yall just don't know what a miracle that is! Anyway, hope yall are having a good week.

Kelly said...

how sweet! lovin' jacks pj's :)