Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wow! What A Day!

Well, it was a very FULL day!! We were go, go, go all day. It started this morning at "Brunch with Santa." Aunt Dee Dee, Joseph, and Jonathan went with us and we saw Tara and Piper there. I thought Jack might be scared of Santa this year, but he would have sat with him all day I think! He told him he wanted a robot and a tricycle (which is good since that's what he's getting). Here are a few pics...


Jack and Piper in front of the Go Bama tree!


Aunt Dee Dee and Jack

Mommy, Jack, Mickey and Pluto on their motorcycle (which was a big hit with Jack!)

Joseph, Jonathan, Jack, and Piper

THEN, we went to Cade's birthday party and guess who was there?! MICKEY MOUSE! Again, I thought Jack would be a little scared, but he was the first child to see him and he RAN to him and gave him a hug, so nope, not scared! Here are a few pics of Jack and Mickey Mouse!

And FINALLY, a heartbreaking game against the Florida Gators this afternoon. We didn't have quite enough today, but what a great year for such a young Alabama team!! Bama did more than they were supposed to this year and it's been great! Here are our gameday pics from this game.


Like I said, what a great year!! Feels like Alabama football again! So, a big ROLL TIDE to all my Bama friends out there. To all my other friends, I'll just wish you an early Merry Christmas. Hope everyone had a great first weekend in December. We did!!

10 comments:

Shonna said...

I can't resist...WAR EAGLE and GO GATORS!!!

Looks like a fun filled day and we will see you in the morning:)

The Wilson's said...

I am surprised at his age that he is so open to Santa. I wish Emily was, she still won't have anything to do with him. It also took Anna until last year to willingly get in his lap. Sorry to hear about your loss against Florida.

Carrie said...

Sat. was fun but tiring. I expect a pic of my baby Jack. I was impressed at your level of maturity during the game since it seemed to fly out the window for the others in my house. You know I was pulling for them too. . .

Julie said...

Alabama has nothing to be ashamed of this season. Of course it would have been nice to beat the Gators, but we'll take a one loss season rather than 7!!! Wonder what the score would have been like if Auburn played Florida? HAHAHA!! Anyways...at least we get to go to a bowl game in January--while AU is sitting at home. :)

Looks like a very fun time at the Butler home. We had a "belated" Thanksgiving meal at my Nanny's home yesterday or I'd have taken the boys. I have the Butler's son, Allen, in my class this year and he is a delight to teach. His mother, Billie Jo, is so thoughtful and helpful. She's my homeroom mom that helps plan and prepare all of the parties and anything else that might be going on in our classroom. (Plus,being an avid UA fan is a bonus!!) I don't quess I know Joseph and Jonathan--who do they belong to?

The Chronicles of Tardville said...

Yea i got bored and wrote it...coulda been better. Im going to refrain from rubbing in the fact that the gators rule. Matter of fact im not even going to mention the 31-20 defeat. Not going to say anything at all about it.

Heather said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! We may not have won, but I think we played a very very good game. We got beat by a quarterback in my opinion!!! If they didn't have Tebow they wouldn't of had it! I am with you I am happy w/ 12-1. Looks like Jace enjoyed Mickey and Santa.

Michelle said...

Like Shonna, I have to say it.....War Eagle and WE Have had an undefeated season in the last decade, how bout Bama??!! Anyway, Jack just looks to cute in the pictures! I can't believ he isn't afraid of Santa and Mickey, most kids his age are! He sure is a brave little boy!! The picture of Aunt Dee-Dee and Jack is sweet!! GO GATORS :)

The Chronicles of Tardville said...

no maam not my team not my players. I dont pull for floridia im just anti alabama.Go UTAH!!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Yes, Tammy took the photos. She does a great job! I plan to use her in the future. No, Madison was at church. Yall must have just missed her. Love ya girl!

Julie said...

Isn't it someone's anniversary today? Happy Anniversary Ben and Lori!!