OMG! I haven't thought about riding on the hood of the car in years. That was so much fun! I am so thankful for your family and I guess in some ways I do consider Andalusia home b/c that is where my memories start as well. Everyone else considers this home, but I am not as connected as they are. Anyway...thanks for reminding me of some fun childhood memories. On another note...are yall in your house yet?
7 comments:
Glad you posted these sweet pics...I missed seeing him today!!!
That last picture cracks me up Lori. Jack is so cute and funny.
How cute! My girls usually run through the house singing Batman song and their towels are their cape.
Cutie-pie!!
Don't those funny faces just crack you up? I'm sure Daddy (Ben) got a kick out of those!
funny funny little man that Jack is!
OMG! I haven't thought about riding on the hood of the car in years. That was so much fun! I am so thankful for your family and I guess in some ways I do consider Andalusia home b/c that is where my memories start as well. Everyone else considers this home, but I am not as connected as they are. Anyway...thanks for reminding me of some fun childhood memories. On another note...are yall in your house yet?
Post a Comment