
view from the back with our new patio and steps.
The fire pit is in the far corner of our patio. (One of my favorite things so far!)
I know that a garage is not very exciting to most people, but I LOVE how white and clean it looks and all that storage space!!
the bonus room (taken from the top of the stairs)
Now for some color!! Steven Salter has been painting all week (we would recommend him to anyone - he's done a GREAT job!) and he has a first coat on everything already. This won't show much about the rooms themselves, but will at least show the color. I will start with the most important...
...the Bama room (aka the computer room) Lovin' that crimson!
This is Jack's playroom and it's going to have a lot of green accents in it.
So that's two red rooms, but never fear Auburn fans, I actually have THREE blue rooms in my house. Can you believe it?! I'm in this crazy blue phase right now, but search all you want and you will never find one orange item in ANY of these:)
This was taken from the front doorway looking into the living room
taken from the living room looking into the dining room
Jack's room is also blue right now but I'm going to save it for a later post b/c we're going to do some fun painting with it when Steven comes back for finishing coats. I"m crazy about painting. In our old house, Ben would go to work and when he would come home, a room would have changed colors or have stripes on it or something. It has been sooo nice to have someone else doing it just this once. I'm not sure how excited Steven is about all my ideas though:)
See, three blue rooms. It's unbelievable even to me. (So no worries Shonna, you can come over ALL the TIME! I have plenty of rooms for you to enjoy. You'll just want to steer clear of the computer! LOL)

View of the master bedroom from the doorway. The middle door is the bathroom and each side doorway are closets. The color is silent yellow - don't know if you can tell from the picture.
one last picture of the house - a side view
That's about it. The kitchen is just white and I didn't think anyone would care about the utility rooms and bathrooms. They should start putting our trim and doors in next week and then maybe some flooring soon! I'll keep everyone updated.









10 comments:
Very pretty! I like how you have 2 closets in your master-- that would be nice!
Love all that blue... it's funny how you get into colors. i change every year. when i did my house i was all about green....we have an orange room... he he also known as scott's guitar room. looks beautiful. can't wait to see the final product.
I love it. I will have to get Stephen's number in case I decide to do some more painting. Our painters stunk. We are going to have touch up paint day and repaint alot in here, but I think I might change some colors. I can't wait to see the finished product!! MIss you!
So glad that you posted pics of the inside. I've been dying to stop by in the afternoons on my way home from work to take a sneak-peek. I still would love a walk-through,however, when ALL is finished.
I love ALL of the different colors!! As you can tell from my house, I'm a HUGE fan of different colors in all the rooms. I also have two blue (different shades)in my house! I'm wanting to paint our bedroom dark chocolate when we get a new bedroom suit!! That's the fun of it all--you can change it up anytime you'd like!!!
Love the firepit too!!! Now you'll need to put in a pool!!
Jason and I were just wondering when yall were gonna be able to move in on the way to church yesterday. I know you are soooo ready!!! Looks great!
I knew you were getting close since you were in here looking a moulding the other day. Looks good!!!
So glad you thought about me when you were choosing colors!!!
Caroline can't wait to come play with Jack in his new house...even if she is surrounded by all that crimson decor:)!!!
Wow! Ya'll are at the fun part now. I know you can't wait to move in and get settled.
Hey Lori,
Love the pics. The house is coming along. Great colors and love the firepit. Couldn't find orange anywhere, but I know there's a little in your heart because I have a place there.
Phyllis
It is coming along nicely! We will have to come and visit ya'll and enjoy your fire pit with ya.
Post a Comment