Thanks for the comment! I'm trusting God - that he knows what's best for the heart of this country. :)
I didn't know you got your masters! I'm thinking about doing that - I don't know what I'd get it in, but I'm seriously considering it right now. It seems like I'm stuck in park here and I'd much rather be going back to school. We'll see what this year brings.
Yes, Lori I am feeling very relieved. As soon as I talk to the doctor on Friday I will let you know how I got it because I would really like to know myself. I would have some crazy off the wall something, but so glad it is just a fungus. Love ya'll too!
Yeppers...Jack looks like his Daddy!! Glad to see y'all have made it home safely and we are looking forward to spending time with y'all and the Fores on Saturday:)
I think he looks like you and Ben equally, but I hav never met Ben in person, so I might think differently if I had!! Either way, he is very handsome!!
10 comments:
Thanks for the comment! I'm trusting God - that he knows what's best for the heart of this country. :)
I didn't know you got your masters! I'm thinking about doing that - I don't know what I'd get it in, but I'm seriously considering it right now. It seems like I'm stuck in park here and I'd much rather be going back to school. We'll see what this year brings.
I'm loving the look-alike meters! :)
Yes, Lori I am feeling very relieved. As soon as I talk to the doctor on Friday I will let you know how I got it because I would really like to know myself. I would have some crazy off the wall something, but so glad it is just a fungus. Love ya'll too!
Yeppers...Jack looks like his Daddy!! Glad to see y'all have made it home safely and we are looking forward to spending time with y'all and the Fores on Saturday:)
He may favor Ben by 8%, but he has your beautiful bright eyes! Does Ben have blue eyes?
I whole heartedly agree with the meter. It must like the 8% thing, because both of my girls had the same percentage.
I think he looks like you and Ben equally, but I hav never met Ben in person, so I might think differently if I had!! Either way, he is very handsome!!
I agree, but I do see you as well!
haha..isn't that so much fun! Either way, he's precious!
Yeah. Your kid looks EXACTLY like his daddy. That meter is way off...Everybody else is just being nice. Sorry to burst your bubble.
I think the meter got it right!
Post a Comment