

I also love Webkinz... I had a birthday on January 22nd and a Barkyardigans Birthday Party on January 24th. It was lots of fun. I got these two Webkinz for my birthday...

"Bully" the Bulldog

and "Hippy" the Hippo

Jack and San got Joel and Jack Benjamin gifts for my birthday too. We enjoyed opening them together. I also got $20 and a bow with my hippo!!
Thanks Ree for letting me post on your blog. I love Ree!!
4 comments:
How precious is that??!! Shen did a great job on her first post!!
Sorry, I am typing with Sawyer asleep in my arms! I put an 'n' on she!
Hey Hannah Grace! How much fun that Ree let you post on her blog. I really enjoyed reading about your presents and seeing the pictures of you, Joel, and Jack. Happy Belated Birthday!
Shonna
Well, by the time you are our age you will be a professional at this. Try talking your mommy into joining in on the fun. I would love to add you and your family as one of my friends. Glad you had a good birthday and be a sweet girl for your parents; they are awesome!
Post a Comment