Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Got Tagged

So, Carrie tagged me. Here's a little about me and my hubby!

1.What is his name? John Benjamin Foreman (Ben)

2. Who eats more? Probably him, but I hold my own pretty well.

3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did. I'm a big believer in the theory that there's always one person in the relationship who loves the other more. He loved me more when we were dating, but I love him more now. Ben disagrees with this idea, but....

4. Who is taller? Ben, but just by a bit~

5. Who is more sensitive? Neither of us are very sensitive, but when it comes to our relationship, I definately takes things more personally than he does. So, I guess it would be me.

6. Who does the laundry? Mostly me and I prefer it that way. I have forbidden him to touch my clothes!! I'm also a big believer in family roles and women are just normally better at laundry.

7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now, things are so crazy I'm not sure. But normally, if you're looking at the bed, Ben does.

8. Who pays the bills? I write the check, but he makes the money. I prefer it that way too! (HA)

9. Who cooks more? I do, but he grills the best steak I've ever had.

10. Who is more stubborn? No question, ME!! Ben is VERY easygoing! It's so funny b/c Jack looks just like Ben, but most of the time he does and says things in a way that we both know he gets the personality straight from Momma!

11. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? No question again, my sweet husband.

12. Who has more siblings? We're actually both only children, but Ben has two stepbrothers.

13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I have the more dominate personality, and he's normally fine with me making a lot of the decisions. Because of that, when he feels strongly about something, I give in.

14. What do you like to do together? We love to travel together more than anything. We also like to watch movies and compete with each other in ANYTHING! We love Alabama football too!
15. Who eats more sweets? I don't eat sweets and he loves them, so....

16. Guilty Pleasures? Ben stays on the computer with Bama Online in bad weather and on the golf course in nice weather. I love to read, read, read!

17. How did you meet? We had a lot of the same friends in high school and knew of each other. As adults, we met over at Carrie and Jason's house.

18. Who asked whom out first? I think Carrie just sort of set it up.

19. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

20. Who proposed? He did - on the beach. It was more funny than romantic but very memorable. I like to say, "We Forest Gumped our way right through the whole thing." (That's a line from a movie. Anybody know which one? My husband would!!)

21. His best features and qualities? Well, there are those good looks of course. But other than that, he's thoughtful, works hard, and is the best daddy ever! My favorite thing about him is that he's very original and funny. He sings and dances too, but that's just for me and Jack!

22. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Emily Fidler, Lynn Castleberry, Tina Rogers, Meredith Beck, and Mandi Morris

15 comments:

Julie said...

Loved reading and ABSOLUTELY love the pictures of the two of you--especially the last one-soooooooo sweet! Y'all are a perfect match!

Tina K Rogers said...

love that pic! cute cute

The Wilson's said...

Sounds like ya'll complete one another! I enjoyed reading about you and your hubby. I also like the pic of you both holding - hands how sweet!

The Wilson's said...

I put the dash in the wrong place! Sorry Emily was calling me from the potty!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading this. :) You really did get lucky, girl! The pics are great! Love the last one. Very sweet!

Christi said...

He seems like a nice fella! By the way-- are you barefoot in that last photo?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment. :) I'm trying to keep dreaming - no matter how big or small it is.

Emily :) said...

I enjoyed hearing your love story too and you ALWAYS have the best pictures! I always tell Josh I want to get some pics of us where we look like we love each other. We're usually so posed.:) I sure would love to get to hang out with you and Karen. That would be fun!

Lynn Castleberry said...

That was great! You 2 look so much in love; it's awesome what can happen between 2 people when God is at the center. Thanks for sharing! I will try to do it as soon as I can. Maybe tomorrow since I am out of school.

Reagan said...

I loved reading that Lori! Your pictures are amazing.

Carrie said...

Yeah. You are perfect for each other. I always knew you would be, didn't I? :-)

Dave and Mandi said...

Glad to learn more about you and Ben! Wow! I'll have to start working on my post soon. I hope my responses are as cute and entertaining as yours were.

Heather said...

How sweet Lori, and I absolutely LOVED the pics of you two.

Christy said...

I enjoyed learning more about the two of you, since I don't really know Ben. The pictures are great. You look like you just belong together!

Dawn said...

I loved reading all about you and Ben! It's so great to be in love!
Take care!
DJ