
The only reason this is "fun" is because I have found that Jack enjoys looking at the catalog with me! He and I layed in the floor forever last night checking everything out. It is great to get to watch him tell me what he likes and what he wants "for Jack's room". There's just a little bit for both of us in there.
There are the things that Jack wants:


And the things that Mommy wants:




We even found something that we thought Daddy would want:

Jack actually got this chair for his birthday last year and it is GREAT!! I highly recommend this if you need outside chairs! (And just wait till you hear your young child try to say Adirondack! So funny!)

Lots of "fun" for both of us. Jack and I like to just look and dream! It's rare that we actually buy anything, but it's a great time. Just thought I would share our free entertainment with all of you!
9 comments:
Gotta love some pottery barn!!!!!!!!! Just got my catalog today. To answer your question, We went to North Carolina this time and Gatlinburg for Thanksgiving. Both are nice I guess, but Colorado would be ideal or dream vacation. Where are yall planning on going? Are you going skiing? There are several pretty good places in North Carolina. West Virginia is probably the best skiing in the Eastern part of the country. Let me know if you need places to stay, we found a great place and i'll pass the info on if you're interested.
I so look forward to checking my mailbox for the Pottery Barn Home and Kids catalog-I enjoyed thumbing through and admiring everything on every single page yesterday!!! Shopping in the store is soooo much fun to me!
I'm wanting my daddy to build one of the playroom organizers like they show in the cat.
We LOVE some PB in our house-or, at least, I DO-Jeremy could care less. He usually complains about it being 'over priced'-which it is-when I purchase things from them. Oh,well I LOVE IT ALL!
Both you have great taste!!! I really love the "Anywhere Chairs". We actually thought about getting C one for Christmas, but didn't...it will probably be a birthday present though!!
I love pottery barn too! Both of the girls' nursery bedding came from there. They actually send out some pretty good coupons sometimes. There is an outlet store in Atlanta, I think and I know there is one in Charlotte. I've never been, but a guy I work with says it's great. I want to go to the one in Charlotte some time when I'm there to see Wendy. I may have to rent a Uhaul, though. Hopefully Matt would be ok with that:)
Looks like little Jack is going to have great taste like his Mommy!! I love Pottery Barn too, but sometimes it is a little price-y, but, of course, when Emmie gets old enough, I'm sure she will have her fair share of stuff she picks out from there too! I always tell people, I quickly learned that I may be dressed in rags and not have the nicest things, but Emmie will ALWAYS be dressed "2 a T" and have all the best (to the extent reasonable...LOL)!! Anyway, that's very nice that you and Jack can spend time together looking through magazines and such!!
I think you both have very good taste! I know what you mean about looking and dreaming, we do it all the time. They have nice stuff but a nice price comes with it!
Sounds like mommy and Jack had a great time. Cute stuff.
I too tend to dream about PB products more than buying them, but I will not allow that duvet to get away from me again! When I can find something that Dave and I both agree on, I better get it!!
I am ready to see his room in the new house! I know your whole house will be gorgeous. You and Ben both have excellent taste. That means Jack will too. THAT means he will only want the best. Better start saving now. HAHA!
Post a Comment