Here's the kid I've been wanting to see...


This next picture is so funny b/c Ben and I were talking about starting a college fund and all that one day and after a few minutes, I said, "Who are we kidding? This kid's not going to college. We should just save for a bulldozer." Not that he's not smart enough - he just loves being outside and machines and things that make noise. But, in this picture, he looks like a little business man... Just checking his Blackberry:)

Still missing him actually!!

6 comments:
Sweet guys...I can't blame you for missing them!!! Glad you are home and had a safe trip. I am loving the pictures of Jack and we will just save our mini-dozer for Jack to train on one day!
I am sorry you are still waiting to see Ben!! I am sure Jack missed you just as much as you missed him!! He does look so sophisticated all dressed up with his blackberry!! I am not with the blogging lately, just not much exciting going on around here!! Planned a yard sale for tommorrow and mother nature is telling me differently! Have a good weekend!
I'm glad you are home with your family. Count your blessings.
Dawn
Don't worry....I'm one of those 'moms' as well. It's very hard for me to be away from my babies a long length of time; but, at the same time it is also good for both mommy/daddy and baby. Glad that you had a safe trip and you're back home with the one you were missing(minus your other man in your life). I'm sure you are being missed right now!
Loving the new look to the blog! Glad you're home safe and sound. I know it has got to be hard to be away from Ben for so long, but I am sure it is fun "catching up" when he gets home. Hehe! LOL! Missed you guys today. We went to Eufaula to visit my best friend and her little girl. Will post about it later. What a weekend!
How could you not miss someone as precious as Jack? He is so handsome. I am with you on the husband being missed, but I couldn't imagine being away from both of them. Glad you are back!
Post a Comment