Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Party 'Til Mommy Drops

Bryce's mommy that is... I know that Amanda was exhausted b/c she (and Raustin) threw a great birthday party for Bryce this past Saturday. He turned two and we were very excited to get to celebrate with him. Lots of Jack's friends were there and he had a blast!! The big hit of the day was.... ELMO!! Yep, he came to play with everyone too. So much fun...

Jack giving Elmo a big hug!


I LOVE this picture!! How cute are they?!


I couldn't decide which picture of Caroline to post so I just put them all on here. Can we say photogenic?! Shonna, how did I not get a picture of C and J together?!

I LOVE this picture too!! Look at that smile Caroline gave me!


Ethan really loved Elmo...

Addison didn't care for him nearly as much!


Helena was really much too busy to let me take her picture!


The birthday boy and his sweet momma!


And just a couple more of my sweet guy... I didn't get a picture of all the kids b/c they were VERY busy having a fabulous time! Thanks Bryce for letting us share in the fun!! Great party!!

9 comments:

Shonna said...

We had a good time too...glad for
Amanda that she was smart enough to planned it to be inside since it was kind of a yucky weather day!!! C keeps talking about slides, slides, and more slides - she LOVES them so Bryce's party may go down as a fav!!!

Anonymous said...

Was that Guardian Angel's gym? Madison had her 3-year-old party there as well. It is a perfect place to have a party for little ones. So much to keep them busy! Great pics! I agree! Caroline is a cutie! Little Jack is gonna have lots to pick from in YEARS to come. Hehe! I know mommy doesn't even want to think about that right now! Neiter does this mommy!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Adorable!

The Wilson's said...

So much fun for a little guy!!! We love Elmo and his theme song!! I am sure it doesn't take long for those excited little ones to wear the mommies out!! Good memories!!

Caroline is precious, I can see it was hard picking a picture out. She played so hard that her bow was barely hanging on!! You could also tell that she was too busy to care!

Heather said...

Looks like a fun time!!!!

Julie said...

We had JP's 2nd b-day at GA last year and LOVED it!! Since March is a month of unpredictable weather, it was nice to have that nice, big area for the children to celebrate!!

We hope to have JP's b-day outside at our house this year (21st) and Mickey Mouse is coming for a visit along with the super-duper slide that JP made a huge fuss over at the church's Fall Festival!!!! I think I'm more excited about the party than JP....but I guarantee that he will be estatic that day.

Ethan and Addison are Chris Curry made over!!! I haven't seen them in quite a while now. :) Cute kids!

Lauren said...

Your little man has the best style! I love his outfits!

Carrie said...

Wow. I am SOOOO far behind! I have not read any of your (or anybody's) posts! Jack is growing up so much! I am glad my guys are home safe. Of course they would have to get something for Baby Jack! We all love him more than I could have ever imagined! We have lots of busy times coming up...b'day parties and moving in! I know you are so ready to be settled. I am ready for y'all to settle in! I am also thrilled that y'all will be only minutes away!!! Looking forward to new beginnings! LOVE YOU!

Dawn said...

I love the last picture of Jack. He looks like a little minature man!! Precious!
Dawn