So, we finally made it home on Friday and have just relaxed since then. This is the rest of the fun of Houston. It was a great trip, but we are happy to be home now.
Houston Zoo:





We do love an elephant!! I took some really great shots of the animals too, but this post is really long already.
Downtown Aquarium: This was by far our favorite. I would recommend it to anyone and the food is really good too:)



We rode the Ferris Wheel (they called it something else to do with water, but it was a ferris wheel). Jack thought he was something on this thing.

Cooling off!

A SNAKE!! "Granny San would be scared!!" as Jack says.

Here are just a few of the things we did in our hotel room. The whole staff knows me by now b/c Ben and I have stayed here numerous times with his job. I'm in the room most of the day so I'm familiar with everyone. They were very nice and brought Jack juice and other "extras" all along. We had a blast and Jack had his run of the place! He really enjoyed the room a lot though and we didn't have to wander as much as I thought we would.

Just catching up on some work!

Do you think we brought enough friends?! Actually, we got Rabbit and Buster at the Disney Store in Houston. It was Jack's first experience there and you would have thought we were actually at Disneyland. He was going NUTS!! Curious George was purchased on clearance at Barnes and Noble and then Jack and Ben "misplaced" him at the mall and we had to go to THREE more Barnes and Nobles until we found another one (thank goodness he was on clearance, right?).

Never leave home without the DVD player!! (I recommend "Tigger and Pooh and a Musical Too" to all the moms out there. Ben and I even enjoy it:)

Ben and I have never understood this duck, but it's right outside our hotel in the parking lot of a REALLY GOOD steakhouse for whatever reason. Jack was fascinated with it. He's still talking about that "big duck - it's at the hotel."
Here are a few favorites from the LONG ride home!!

There were some fireman at a service station in Baton Rouge and they gave Jack this cute fireman's hat and bracelet...

...that is a favorite souvenir from the trip.
You can see that we had tons of fun and this expression was the theme of the trip...

...a big, goofy, laughing, fun, silly SMILE!!
9 comments:
Fun, fun, fun...aren't you glad you had J with you so you finally had a good excuse to take a picture of that BIG yellow duck!!! And is J doing his muscle man pose on the merry go round?!?!? Hilarious!!!
Glad you took the time to upload all the pics to share...makes look forward to OUR trip with y'all next time even more! LOL
Hope you have a good day back to WORK:)
Man at all the fun you and Jack had.
I LOVE the pictures!! It looks like yall had a great time. Glad everyone made it home safely.
It ALL looks like something we'd enjoy too!! Glad that y'all have made it safely back to Andy.
BTW: I see you in Jack-100%!!!! He favors you more and more every day!!! :) Cutie-pie!!
I love the picture of him with all his pals on the bed. I am glad ya'll had a great time and made it back safely.
Btw, I see you figured out how to widen your page and make your pics bigger. I like it!
What a blast!! I am glad you had so much fun on your trip. Maybe one day we can make that trip for the aquarium. Madison loves them, too!!
I'm so glad y'all had such a great trip. And that is awesome that he did so good in the hotel room. And...I will officially have "Big Fish" stuck in my head for a week now.Thanks. :)
Looks like our kind of trip! Jack is such a cutey! I know he must be entertaining!
I love love love the pic of Jack and your laptop and his DVD player. He looks so serious like he is working on his own little laptop. He is so precious overall and all the pics are too cute. You are truly blessed to have such a great little family and I am so happy for ya'll. :0)
Post a Comment